Tuna, Tarragon and Chickpea Salad
This meal is very good for you as there is no oil or any other fats, instead it is very high in protein – making it very filling and still full of flavour. It also only takes about 5 minutes to make, so it’s perfect if you are in a rush, or just can’t be bothered to cook!
- 1 tin of tuna in brine
- 1 tin of chickpeas
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 4 tarragon stalks
- 1 tbsp of organic cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Mixing bowl
- Chopping Board and Sharp knife
- Drain the tin of tuna and the chickpeas and place in a bowl. You may need to run cold water over the chickpeas when in the sieve to get rid of any of the excess juice that they come in.
- Dice your onion and tomatoes, chop the tarragon finely and add to the tuna mix.
- Finally add the rest of the ingredients to taste, and voila!