Butternut Squash and Courgette Parmesan Chips
- 1 courgette
- ½ butternut squash
- 1 egg
- 80g grated parmesan
- salt and pepper
- 2 lined roasting trays
- Chopping board and sharp knife
- 2 bowls
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4 and line 2 trays with non-stick baking parchment.
- Chop you vegetables into chunky strips so they look like wedges. I like to leave the skin on my squash, but you can remove it if you don’t like it.
- Whisk your egg up with a fork and season to taste. Grate the parmesan in a separate bowl, next to the egg wash and then you can start making the chips.
- First dip the vegetable wedges in the egg, then the parmesan and then place in on your baking tray and repeat.
- Once all the wedges are done cook for about 45 mins- 1 hour depending on how chunky your chips are.
- And there you have it! I like mine with mustard, but you could eat them with ketchup or garlic mayonnaise too!