Low Fat and No Sugar Gorgeous White Chocolate and Raspberry Oatmeal Cookies
- 125g low fat spread (I used clover light)
- 180g of Stevia
- 1 egg
- 2 tsps of vanilla essence
- 90g of self raising flour
- pinch of salt
- 4 tbsps of semi-skimmed milk
- 100g white chocolate, chopped into chunks
- handful of frozen raspberries
- 200g rolled oats
- Mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Chopping board and knife
- Measuring scales
- Baking parchment
- 2 Baking trays
- 2 tablespoons
- Preheat the oven to 190 fan/ 200/ gas mark 7
- Cream together the low fat spread and sugar.
- Whisk up the egg with the vanilla and mix into the egg.
- Sieve in the flour and salt, add the milk and mix.
- Then stir in the final pieces.
- Line your baking trays and spoon on a good table spoon of the mixture, leaving some space in between each one as they can spread a little.
- Cook for about 12 minutes until they are nicely golden and are completely matt on top, rather than having some of the shine of the uncooked mixture.
- Leave to cool – if you can – for about 20 minutes, and voila!