Iced Chai Latte
Most chai latte’s that you get from Starbucks and so on aren’t made from chai tea, but chai syrup making their sugar content unbelievably high. This beauty on the other hand is made from the tea and all other natural ingredients.
- 2 Chai Tea bags (I used Pukka’s Vanilla Chai)
- 350ml of boiling water
- Skimmed Milk, or you can use almond milk or whatever milk you like!
- Agave syrup to taste
- Vanilla essence, 2 drops per glass
- Ice cube tray
- A Glass
- Steep your tea bags in the boiling water for about 15minutes, to really let the flavours develop.
- Pour into the ice cube tray and leave for at least a couple of hours.
- Just before you want to serve, pour your preferred milk into a glass add the vanilla and agave to taste. If you’re in a bit of a rush heat the milk for a minute in the microwave, this will just make the ice cubes melt faster, but the drink will still be cool. Put about 3-4 ice cubes into the glass of milk depending on how big your glass is, and voila!