Overnight Oat Breakfast Sundae
If you are trying to be a bit more healthy, but having some one over for breakfast this is a real crowd pleaser, not only does it taste fantastic, it’s also super filling and really looks great on the table. Other varieties for you to try would be banana, date and walnut or add a touch of cocoa to the oats and have chocolate and strawberry.
- 2 tbsps of oats
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 2 drops of vanilla essence
- handful of raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 200 ml of almond milk (or another type of your choice)
- 1 tsp of bee pollen
- honey to taste
- Tall glass
- 1 tablespoon
- Put your oats in the bottom of your glass and stir in half the milk and some honey. Leave the oats to absorb some of the liquid for about 5 minutes.
- Place a layer of raspberries on top of the oats.
- Pour the rest of the milk on top and mix in honey, vanilla essence and chia seeds. Cover the glass with cling film and leave it over night.
- Sprinkle on the bee pollen and any remaining raspberries and voila!