Harissa Chicken and Mango Bean Salad
- x 2 Chicken breasts
- 2 tsps of harissa
- handful of flaked almonds
- 1/2 mango, cubed
- 1/2 tin of kidney beans, drained and washed
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1/3 of a medium cucumber, cubed
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tbsp of fajita spice
- juice of 1 lime
- sprinkle of fresh coriander
- Chopping board and sharp knife
- roasting tray
- mixing bowl
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/ gas 4/ fan 160°C
- Place a teaspoon of harissa on each chicken breast and spread it across the surface until all of it is covered. Sprinkle them with flaked almonds. Cook for about 20 minutes, you will know the chicken is cooked when you cut into it and the juices run clear.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking simply mix all the other ingredients together to make the salad.
- And voila! This would work well with bulgar wheat too if you wanted to have it as a more hearty main.