I always have a batch of these in my fridge. Not only are they super easy and quick to make, but they’re not covered in copious amounts of oil like the shop bought kind. But they are great in salads, mains and for making things look pretty.
- 1 pack of cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of oregano/mixed herbs
- 2 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- chopping board and knife
- lined roasting tray
- Preheat the oven to 120°C/ gas 2/ fan 100°C
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and then scatter on the roasting tray – try and have most of the skin side down.
- Leave in the oven for about an hour – they will slowly start to shrink.
- And voila – it really couldn’t be easier!