Warming Apple Cider Vinegar and Cinnamon Drink
I know what you are thinking, why would I want to drink vinegar? But not only are there a plethora of benefits to apple cider vinegar (see here), but this drink doesn’t actually taste like vinegar at all, just lovely and appley! It is also very filling and can be enjoyed warm for a cosy night in or chilled for a refreshing drink whenever you’d like!
- 300ml of fizzy water (or still)
- 1 tsp of raw honey
- 1 tsp of ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of organic apple cider vinegar
- glass and a spoon (or a blender if you are feeling lazy!)
- Mix together your honey and cinnamon to form a thick paste, then the vinegar.
- Then add your water, however if you are using fizzy water this can cause a reaction with the vinegar and it can become pretty foamy so be sure to do this gradually. Although, if you are using a blender this won’t happen as it is all contained (which is why I find it easier!)
- And voila!