All Natural Crunchy Granola
This is so simple and yet a great way to start your day, I like it best with coconut milk (I use Koko) or on top of yogurt with some berries.
- 250g of rolled oats
- 150g of quick oats
- 200g of mixed nuts
- 150g of raisins
- 3 tbsps of honey
- 4 tbsps of maple syrup
- 3 tbsps of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of mixed so pice
- 7 tbsps of coconut oil (melted)
- Roasting Tray
- Large mixing bowl and wooden spoon
- Preheat your oven to 200/180 / gas mark 5
- Mix together your honey, maple syrup, honey and spices. Once thoroughly mixed, add your nuts and oats.
- Place on a roasting tray and cook for about 30 minutes stirring it about half way through.
- Stir through the raisins and voila!